Cybergistics provides hospitals, law firms and other organizations with a smart alternative to the typical one-dimensional record archiving company by offering a comprehensive, cohesive, and confidential approach to records management.
Cybergistics offers a suite of services to effectively process, manage and retain records and other vital documents for their entire life cycle. The industry expertise of our professional staff—together with the thorough and integrated management of your information—sets us apart from other archiving companies. Our history of providing HIPAA-compliant medical record archiving makes us uniquely qualified to understand the value of your documents, and the importance of protecting that value.
The Cybergistics confidential document storage model is built on a streamlined, cost-effective methodology. Records are imaged upon demand and made available via our secure website, which facilitates access and reduces delivery expenses. Savings are guaranteed over the lifetime of the records compared to traditional storage methods and microfilm.
Record management services include:
- Confidential record storage and retrieval
- Purging/receiving – inventory, boxing, individual data entry of all records received, and warehouse storage of records
- File moves and reorganization
Medical Record Management Services
With the increasing pressure to manage, retain and protect an exponentially increasing amount of medical records, health care organizations face a staggering challenge. It’s no wonder that many of the top acute care hospitals and health care organizations trust Cybergistics with their medical records management. We offer:
- Certified HIM professional/healthcare administrator oversight
- Staff trained in HIPAA compliance
- Confidentiality of patient information
- Electronic medical record consultative services